Skip to main content

characteristics showing in cart

More
15 years 6 months ago #9796 by seb
I've got characteristics .. that I need to be shown in the cart and final cart ...
Sometimes it's working fine .. sometimes it doesn't add up to the name .. and I can't understand why ... this is not caused by the form not including products ids and stuff .. because it's all included now ... else it wouldn't be updating some times
Another thing ...
what I would like is even if a customer order the product with default values ... characteristics to be show in the cart..

to have a look : letraiteurdes4saisons.com/plateau-traite.../show/cid-10969.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #9817 by nicolas
I couldn't get the characteristics to not display on the cart with that product. Does it happen only with some browser or with any browser ? I tried on Chrome and it worked 100% of times I tried so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #9918 by seb
I just tried with chrome ... and it didn't work ... but the funny thing it shows plateau classique but doesn't add up to the others .. so it definetly means that the system understood it's not the same product ... it just doesn't show the characteristics name .. i think

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #9920 by seb
The problem is completly random ... last try .. the first 3 products added are added as the main name and after it adds the correct name ... that's a mystery ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #9921 by nicolas
I finally was able to get one. Did you set the name of the variant by any chance ? Because if you set a name in the variant, the characteristics values are not added to the product name.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #9922 by seb
Yes I did set a name for each variant .. the main name ... so I should just regenerate all my variants and not changing anything ... is that it ? I didn't think of that specially because sometimes it was working and sometimes not .. I'll have a try ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #9923 by nicolas
You can regenerate the variants yes. But otherwise, you can just each the variants with the problem and remove the name.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #9924 by seb
it's gonna regenerate each name ... that's great .. I'm having a try right now ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #9925 by seb
Thanks a million ... this is working fine :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum