- Posts: 97
- Thank you received: 0
order status translation
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just tried on our demo website to purchase in French and got the order creation email in French with the order status in French as well...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If there is a problem in the translation file, joomla 1.6 won't be able to load any string after that error in the file, so that might be the problem...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You didn't say which version of hikashop you're using. Are you using the latest one ?
I just tried to change the order status of an order in different languages and it worked on our demo website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Joomla 1.5.22
I just deleted the english translation from Joomla. I'm only using this website in Dutch.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I think it's a bug?
Image 1: awesomescreenshot.com/0c79bkgfc
Image 2: awesomescreenshot.com/0609bkh8b
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I do encounter exactly the same problem with my german version of Hikashop. I was not able to find the error so far, as the translation files seem fine and show the correct translated words. I am using Hika Version 1.4.8.
e.g.
;Order statuses
CREATED="offen"
PENDING="in Bearbeitung"
CONFIRMED="bezahlt"
CANCELLED="storniert"
REFUNDED="zurückerstattet"
SHIPPED="geliefert"
The test clients receive the german email but the order status is in english.
Please advise,
thank you,
Matthias
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I will send you the details shortly.
Matthias
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.