- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
4 Column Display
- richardhamilton
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 6 months ago #11738
by richardhamilton
4 Column Display was created by richardhamilton
Hi there..
Sorry if this has been covered before, I'm trying to get my category listing to show as a 4 column (lets say 10 rows) table layout with images for each category, but don't seem to be winning, am I doing something wrong or could I just be simple? ... Ok, be nice ! hahah
Richard
www.bigbirdcrafts.com
User the Bigbirdstore link off the top menu .. thanks
Sorry if this has been covered before, I'm trying to get my category listing to show as a 4 column (lets say 10 rows) table layout with images for each category, but don't seem to be winning, am I doing something wrong or could I just be simple? ... Ok, be nice ! hahah
Richard
www.bigbirdcrafts.com
User the Bigbirdstore link off the top menu .. thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- richardhamilton
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 6 months ago #11740
by richardhamilton
Replied by richardhamilton on topic Re: 4 Column Display
Ok, got the store to show as columns and rows .. Images are showing but I just can't get the titles and images to show .... anyone ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11757
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 4 Column Display
You need to go in the menu Display->Content menus and edit your menu (id 435). There, you can change the number of columns, the number of items on the page and the layout of the item boxes (it must be "image" actually and you want "image and title").
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds