- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Feature Request: Separate Product/Thumb sizes.
15 years 5 months ago #13187
by Alex_CF
Feature Request: Separate Product/Thumb sizes. was created by Alex_CF
Hello.
I've been looking to make separate sizes for Thumbnails and Product Image. I've noticed one other contributor has asked for this feature and would add in my own request with the reason that it can make a huge difference to the look of a Hikashop store.
For instance....
www.opendatetickets.com/index.php?option...yout=show&Itemid=518
...on this page I would like to have a large product image, but when I change the thumbnail it changes the images in my related items module (right side panel) which then goes out of shape.
I know it's early days for Hikashop, but established carts do allow this feature so i would ask if it can be scheduled into your development programme. It would really assist us in showcasing Hikashop through attractive product pages/good looking sites that remain quick to load.
Great Joomla Product.
Many Thanks.
Colin.
I've been looking to make separate sizes for Thumbnails and Product Image. I've noticed one other contributor has asked for this feature and would add in my own request with the reason that it can make a huge difference to the look of a Hikashop store.
For instance....
www.opendatetickets.com/index.php?option...yout=show&Itemid=518
...on this page I would like to have a large product image, but when I change the thumbnail it changes the images in my related items module (right side panel) which then goes out of shape.
I know it's early days for Hikashop, but established carts do allow this feature so i would ask if it can be scheduled into your development programme. It would really assist us in showcasing Hikashop through attractive product pages/good looking sites that remain quick to load.
Great Joomla Product.
Many Thanks.
Colin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13208
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Feature Request: Separate Product/Thumb sizes.
Hi,
That's in the todo list.
In the mean time, you can do it with some CSS like explained there: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...duct-page.html#10151
That's in the todo list.
In the mean time, you can do it with some CSS like explained there: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...duct-page.html#10151
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21335
by HOMINID4
Replied by HOMINID4 on topic Re: Feature Request: Separate Product/Thumb sizes.
Hi, any update on this feature? This would be helpful in our case as well. I'm currently applying the "CSS fix" for now.
Thanks!,
Wesley
Thanks!,
Wesley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21341
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Feature Request: Separate Product/Thumb sizes.
Hi,
That is already implemented on our end and will be available in next release of HikaShop.
That is already implemented on our end and will be available in next release of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21342
by HOMINID4
Replied by HOMINID4 on topic Re: Feature Request: Separate Product/Thumb sizes.
Great news, thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds