- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 1
Product listing page layout
15 years 4 months ago #15925
by mortk1
Product listing page layout was created by mortk1
My client wants to list subcategories on his product listing pages with product thumbnails displayed below each subcategory.
I have created the subcategories and have attached products to them.
But each product listing page now shows the main category with its subcategories below and no products. Only if I click a subcategory will I see the products.
How can I show everything on one page?
I don't want to have to click a subcategory to see its products.
I have created the subcategories and have attached products to them.
But each product listing page now shows the main category with its subcategories below and no products. Only if I click a subcategory will I see the products.
How can I show everything on one page?
I don't want to have to click a subcategory to see its products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #15926
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product listing page layout
There is no option for that. If you want to do it, you will have to edit the files of the view product via the menu Display->Views but it means that you need to know PHP...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #15928
by mortk1
Replied by mortk1 on topic Re: Product listing page layout
Thanks for the quick response!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds