- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Integration with Image Gallery in Joomla
15 years 4 months ago #16939
by Yaro
Integration with Image Gallery in Joomla was created by Yaro
Hi,
I am just testing your Hikashop Starter edition and I find it really nice and useful. So, I would like to buy it, however I have specific need, so please let me know if:
is it possible to integrate Hikashop with some kind of Joomla image gallery? I mean I need to show pictures in gallery and have some link to Hikashop for paid download. I searched some forums but I cannot find example - may be you have some experiences from your clients. In short words: no need for typical photo-stock but rather gallery with POSSIBILITY to sell with Hikashop.
Hope you will give me some advices.
best regards
Yaro
I am just testing your Hikashop Starter edition and I find it really nice and useful. So, I would like to buy it, however I have specific need, so please let me know if:
is it possible to integrate Hikashop with some kind of Joomla image gallery? I mean I need to show pictures in gallery and have some link to Hikashop for paid download. I searched some forums but I cannot find example - may be you have some experiences from your clients. In short words: no need for typical photo-stock but rather gallery with POSSIBILITY to sell with Hikashop.
Hope you will give me some advices.
best regards
Yaro
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16940
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Integration with Image Gallery in Joomla
What you can do is to go in your products edition screen, set your files in your products and click on the "add to cart HTML link" button at the top to get some HTML code that you can then copy in the description of your images in your gallery application.
Here is a thread where the person did just that: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...shopping-pop-up.html
Here is a thread where the person did just that: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...shopping-pop-up.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds