Wrong pricing displayd for options
15 years 4 months ago #17134
by niqui
Wrong pricing displayd for options was created by niqui
Hi,
I've added some options to my product.There seems to be something wrong in how the price is displayed in the dropdonw box.
The price of the main product is €595,-. The option will cost €119,- so if the customer will have the option, he will pay a total amount of €714,-.
When I choose the option from the dropdown box it shows '+595,-' so the customer will think the option will cost €595,-.
The total price is displayed correct after selecting the option, but I would rather see that the dropdown box shows '+119,-' instead of '+595,-'
Can this be solved?
I've added some options to my product.There seems to be something wrong in how the price is displayed in the dropdonw box.
The price of the main product is €595,-. The option will cost €119,- so if the customer will have the option, he will pay a total amount of €714,-.
When I choose the option from the dropdown box it shows '+595,-' so the customer will think the option will cost €595,-.
The total price is displayed correct after selecting the option, but I would rather see that the dropdown box shows '+119,-' instead of '+595,-'
Can this be solved?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17139
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Wrong pricing displayd for options
There is a bug on that end in current release.
You need to add the code:
$this->row =& $option;
after:
if(empty($option->variants)){
in the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/option.php
You need to add the code:
$this->row =& $option;
after:
if(empty($option->variants)){
in the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/option.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17153
by niqui
Replied by niqui on topic Re: Wrong pricing displayd for options
Yes, that did the trick!
Thanks a lot, it's great to have such quick support! Good work!
Thanks a lot, it's great to have such quick support! Good work!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds