- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Undefined Property errors in Product detail screen
15 years 3 months ago #19006
by onisama
Undefined Property errors in Product detail screen was created by onisama
I've got another undefined property error, this one on the Product Detail screen in the front end...
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$images in /home/onisama/public_html/chris/templates/RedDots_full/html/com_hikashop/product/show.php on line 36
Thanks,
Shannon
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$images in /home/onisama/public_html/chris/templates/RedDots_full/html/com_hikashop/product/show.php on line 36
Thanks,
Shannon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19014
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Undefined Property errors in Product detail screen
That error is not in a HikaShop file but in one of your view override of HikaShop. Please delete temporarily your customization via the menu Display->Views for the file show of the view product and see if you still have the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19025
by onisama
Replied by onisama on topic Re: Undefined Property errors in Product detail screen
Doh! Sorry Nicholas, I should have caught that. Must have been some changes to the tmpl files in the update.
I'll have to run a diff the two file sets and see what has changed and then update my template overrides accordingly.
Thanks,
Shannon
I'll have to run a diff the two file sets and see what has changed and then update my template overrides accordingly.
Thanks,
Shannon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds