- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Different sized thumbnails?
- JPchennet01
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 2 months ago #21764
by JPchennet01
Different sized thumbnails? was created by JPchennet01
Hi All,
I have been searching the forums but cant seem to find the answer - leads me to 3 conclusions I am either blind, its stupidly simple, or not a problem many people have.
What I would like to do is have different sized thumbnails for products in my hikashop. Currently I have a most popular module in the left hand column of each page, the thumbnails fit no issue, but I would like to open the product page and have much larger images so that people can really see the items on the page.
Is something like this possible?
I would appreciate any help or input.
Cheers
JP
I have been searching the forums but cant seem to find the answer - leads me to 3 conclusions I am either blind, its stupidly simple, or not a problem many people have.
What I would like to do is have different sized thumbnails for products in my hikashop. Currently I have a most popular module in the left hand column of each page, the thumbnails fit no issue, but I would like to open the product page and have much larger images so that people can really see the items on the page.
Is something like this possible?
I would appreciate any help or input.
Cheers
JP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21772
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Different sized thumbnails?
Hi,
Right now, there is only one thumbnail size in the config for everywhere. You can however override it with CSS. There is some explanation on our documentation about that:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...p-config.html#images
With next release, we'll introduce thumbnail size for each module/menu so that you will be able to do that easily via the interface.
Right now, there is only one thumbnail size in the config for everywhere. You can however override it with CSS. There is some explanation on our documentation about that:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...p-config.html#images
With next release, we'll introduce thumbnail size for each module/menu so that you will be able to do that easily via the interface.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds