- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 2
Front end sort order not working
15 years 2 months ago #21850
by BRupholdt
Front end sort order not working was created by BRupholdt
I want to display products by Order. They are always in the same order but not the order I've set. It's not random so far as I can tell but I can't see any sense to the order they are in.
Backend product ordering
Front end output
HikaShop Menu Settings
Backend product ordering
Front end output
HikaShop Menu Settings
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21854
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Front end sort order not working
You should change the filter option of your menu to display only direct sub elements
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21864
by BRupholdt
Replied by BRupholdt on topic Re: Front end sort order not working
Very good. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds