- Posts: 182
- Thank you received: 1
sub categories is not separate
15 years 1 month ago #23552
by resif
sub categories is not separate was created by resif
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23555
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: sub categories is not separate
That's just a CSS problem.
You can fix it on your website by removing the code:
.hikashop_category_list_item, .hikashop_product_list_item {
float: left;
}
from the front end CSS file of HikaShop that you can edit via the interface in the Display tab of the config.
You can fix it on your website by removing the code:
.hikashop_category_list_item, .hikashop_product_list_item {
float: left;
}
from the front end CSS file of HikaShop that you can edit via the interface in the Display tab of the config.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23562
by resif
Replied by resif on topic Re: sub categories is not separate
ok or we can we use paddig or margin?
because i want to list as one row not down...
because i want to list as one row not down...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23563
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: sub categories is not separate
Then yes, you can set a margin-left or a padding-left instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23565
by resif
Replied by resif on topic Re: sub categories is not separate
why then should i remove this line....
or can i add under? where?
or can i add under? where?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23578
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: sub categories is not separate
You should replace:
.hikashop_category_list_item, .hikashop_product_list_item {
float: left;
}
by:
.hikashop_category_list_item, .hikashop_product_list_item {
margin-left: 10px;
float: left;
}
in the front end CSS file of HikaShop that you can edit via the interface in the Display tab of the config.
.hikashop_category_list_item, .hikashop_product_list_item {
float: left;
}
by:
.hikashop_category_list_item, .hikashop_product_list_item {
margin-left: 10px;
float: left;
}
in the front end CSS file of HikaShop that you can edit via the interface in the Display tab of the config.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #52518
by Sapphire
Replied by Sapphire on topic Re: sub categories is not separate
Hi.. I changed the CSS as you suggested and I am still getting a view with the categories not spaced correctly as the screenshot attached.
sub categories don't show at all on this page. What I really want is just a main category and an image for each main category
sub categories don't show at all on this page. What I really want is just a main category and an image for each main category
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Sapphire.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52564
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: sub categories is not separate
Then you want to change the layout to "div" in the options of your menu. Because right now you're displaying your categories listing as a list and thus it won't display images.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #52569
by Sapphire
Replied by Sapphire on topic Re: sub categories is not separate
great thanks - I've done that now... but the categories are showing on separate pages. (see attached screenshot) and I would like them to be on the same page. Is this possible? If I manage to do this - apart from altering the font CSS I am really pleased with the way my site is looking. (Thanks to all your help)
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Sapphire.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52571
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: sub categories is not separate
Just increase the "number of items" option to 30 for example on that same screen...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52573
by Sapphire
Replied by Sapphire on topic Re: sub categories is not separate
I tried that but I get the result shown in attached screen shot. Have also attached screenshot of my HikaShop options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52575
by Sapphire
Replied by Sapphire on topic Re: sub categories is not separate
SORRY!!! I am trying too hard! All I had to do was clear my cookies and everything came up fine! Thanks so much for all your patience and help. I hope to practice what I've learned and when I'm completely confident then purchase the full HikaShop version to make my sites even better. It's a great extension.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds