- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 1
Category Image Display on Product Listing Menu
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #23680
by nathan
Category Image Display on Product Listing Menu was created by nathan
I think this may be a tiny bug, or perhaps it's by design...
If I create a Product Listing menu item and tell the HikaShop menu options to display the category logo and description, only the description displays.
If I want the Category logo and description to display I have to create a Category Listing menu item.
Not a deal breaker as there is an alternative but I'm guessing it's not right?
Cheers
Joomla 1.6.5/HikaShop 1.5.3
If I create a Product Listing menu item and tell the HikaShop menu options to display the category logo and description, only the description displays.
If I want the Category logo and description to display I have to create a Category Listing menu item.
Not a deal breaker as there is an alternative but I'm guessing it's not right?
Cheers
Joomla 1.6.5/HikaShop 1.5.3
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by nathan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23688
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category Image Display on Product Listing Menu
That's a small bug.
You need to go in the menu Display->Views and edit the file "listing" of the view "product" of the front end. There, change the line:
if(JFile::exists($this->image->getPath($this->element->file_path),false)){
to:
if(JFile::exists($this->image->getPath($this->element->file_path,false))){
and that will make it work.
You need to go in the menu Display->Views and edit the file "listing" of the view "product" of the front end. There, change the line:
if(JFile::exists($this->image->getPath($this->element->file_path),false)){
to:
if(JFile::exists($this->image->getPath($this->element->file_path,false))){
and that will make it work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23690
by nathan
Replied by nathan on topic Re: Category Image Display on Product Listing Menu
Thanks for that
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds