Skip to main content

Characteristics Error

More
15 years 1 month ago #23811 by mortk1
Characteristics Error was created by mortk1
When I create one characteristic like color, it correctly displays a drop-down window for the colors on the product page.
If I add a second characteristic like size, I get this error:
"Size No values found"

Am I doing something wrong?
How can I fix this so that I can display multiple characteristics?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23815 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Characteristics Error
If you have troubles with the display of variants of a product on the front end, you should:
1. Delete all the variants of the product on the listing of variants that you can access via the button "manage variants" on the product edition screen.
2. Delete the characteristics of the product.
3. Save the product.
4. Add the characteristics again.
5. The system will regenerate all the variants automatically and you should be able to see the dropdowns properly on the front end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23909 by mortk1
Replied by mortk1 on topic Re: Characteristics Error
Thanks very much Nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum