Skip to main content

Number of items on product page.

More
15 years 1 month ago #24241 by IanK
Our testing site is here www.pokeintheeye.co.uk/brspools

I've managed to limit the default number of items which appear on the initial 'Browse our Shop' page, but am unable to do the same for the product page (see cat4 or Cleaning Chemicals).
Ideally, I would want to display 4 columns and two rows of product, but can't seem to configure this anywhere. Can anyone help. We are using Joomla 1.5.23, and Hikashop Starter (for testing) but will be purchasing Hikashop Business for the live site.

Also, I'm sure I read somewhere that Hikashop Business can be registered for both the Live Site, and also the Testing Site while in development. Can anyone confirm this, and if so, who do I contact and how?

Thanks
IanK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #24242 by nicolas
You need to go in the menu Display->content modules and edit the module 135. There you can configure your products listing module which is associated to your category listing menu.

I can confirm you that you will be able to have the license for both. It might be detected automatically. Otherwise, you will get an error message explaining you how to contact us, with the relevant information to provide.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #24254 by IanK
Thanks Nicolas. It's working fine now!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum