Skip to main content

I have a problem with PNGs being messed up

More
14 years 11 months ago #27741 by nowherenowhere
Hi there,

Does anyone know what the problem might be? I have created several PNG files with transparent backgrounds to replace the Barcode image with a more relelvent category image... from the backend I see the actual png I created transparency and all... but on the frontend its messed up. it has a white background (as part of the image - when I download the image with firebug its not the same image I created... seems its being processed..) any ideas how to sort it out?

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


Believe in Better

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #27742 by nowherenowhere
Ah nevermind, bypassed it in the media/hikastore/upload folder :)

Believe in Better

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum