- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
Horizontal product slider layout issue
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #29427
by Karloz
Horizontal product slider layout issue was created by Karloz
Hi,
I have a strange problem with product slider layout, please have a look.
One item / column is missing and last page is blank :dry:
I got same problem with two templates and with one not.
nu.ufolabz.net
Please is it problem of template ?
I found php file where slider is calculated, but i'm quite shor in php
I have a strange problem with product slider layout, please have a look.
One item / column is missing and last page is blank :dry:
I got same problem with two templates and with one not.
nu.ufolabz.net
Please is it problem of template ?
I found php file where slider is calculated, but i'm quite shor in php
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by Karloz.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29445
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Horizontal product slider layout issue
It's because of the CSS of your template.
In the file nu.ufolabz.net/templates/game_crusade/css/editor.css you have the CSS:
ul li {
padding: 2px;
}
and in the file nu.ufolabz.net/templates/game_crusade/css/interface.css you have the CSS:
.module_round_box ul {
list-style-image: url(../images/menu_arrow.png);
margin-left: 15px;
}
If you remove both CSS code from your template CSS it will display properly.
In the file nu.ufolabz.net/templates/game_crusade/css/editor.css you have the CSS:
ul li {
padding: 2px;
}
and in the file nu.ufolabz.net/templates/game_crusade/css/interface.css you have the CSS:
.module_round_box ul {
list-style-image: url(../images/menu_arrow.png);
margin-left: 15px;
}
If you remove both CSS code from your template CSS it will display properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29449
by Karloz
Replied by Karloz on topic Re: Horizontal product slider layout issue
thanks so much !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds