- Posts: 164
- Thank you received: 0
Thumbnail size?
- Rollerskate
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 10 months ago #29597
by Rollerskate
Thumbnail size? was created by Rollerskate
A while ago I saw something in an improvement list saying that Hika was working on increasing the size of the thumbnail on the item page vs. the sidebar and list modules.
Is this something that is still being worked on, or something that I can alter in some code somewhere?
Example
TheRollerskate.com
Notice on my home page, on the right, the thumbnails fit perfectly and are fine.
But if you go to one of my products:
Lift Bridge
As you can see, the thumbnail is the same size on the page itself. Just wondering if I can get that image way bigger on there.
Is this something that is still being worked on, or something that I can alter in some code somewhere?
Example
TheRollerskate.com
Notice on my home page, on the right, the thumbnails fit perfectly and are fine.
But if you go to one of my products:
Lift Bridge
As you can see, the thumbnail is the same size on the page itself. Just wondering if I can get that image way bigger on there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29614
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Thumbnail size?
That's already possible with the options available in the latest version.
You can increase the thumbnail size of the product page by changing the thumbnail height/width option in the Display tab of the configuration.
Also, in your modules/menus hikashop options (via the menu Display->Content menus/modules), you will find image height/width options to control the thumbnail size on this particular menu/module. If you don't enter something there, it uses the configuration option, so make sure that you set them.
You can increase the thumbnail size of the product page by changing the thumbnail height/width option in the Display tab of the configuration.
Also, in your modules/menus hikashop options (via the menu Display->Content menus/modules), you will find image height/width options to control the thumbnail size on this particular menu/module. If you don't enter something there, it uses the configuration option, so make sure that you set them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Rollerskate
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 164
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 10 months ago #29628
by Rollerskate
Replied by Rollerskate on topic Re: Thumbnail size?
Ok, I was able to successfully change the thumbnail for a category page with a bunch of products on it. That's pretty cool.
But I'm still not sure where to change the thumbnail size of the picture on the product page.
I looked at the Display tab under Configuration, but I didn't see anywhere to change a thumbnail size.
I have HikaShop Essential 1.5.4, is this the right verions?
But I'm still not sure where to change the thumbnail size of the picture on the product page.
I looked at the Display tab under Configuration, but I didn't see anywhere to change a thumbnail size.
I have HikaShop Essential 1.5.4, is this the right verions?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29635
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Thumbnail size?
Sorry, it's the Files tab of the configuration. It's getting late
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Rollerskate
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 164
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 10 months ago #29636
by Rollerskate
Replied by Rollerskate on topic Re: Thumbnail size?
Ok, I found what you were talking about in files. But it seems that if I edit the "thumbnail" size under Files, that not only does that adjust the thumbnail on the product page, but it also increases the size of the thumbnails on a category page and a sidebar module.
Is there anyway to edit these two thumbnails independently?
Is there anyway to edit these two thumbnails independently?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29639
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Thumbnail size?
Yes. I've explained that in my first message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Rollerskate
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 164
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 10 months ago #29657
by Rollerskate
Replied by Rollerskate on topic Re: Thumbnail size?
Ok, I got it for the most part. Thank you for your help.
However, I have some images showing underneath my category pages.
Take a look: therollerskate.com/photos/catagories/things
I'm sure this is just a setting somewhere, but I can't figure it out.
However, I have some images showing underneath my category pages.
Take a look: therollerskate.com/photos/catagories/things
I'm sure this is just a setting somewhere, but I can't figure it out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29677
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Thumbnail size?
They are displayed by the module with the id 113 that you have enabled in the "associated modules" option of your menu with the id 187.
You can access their options via the menu Display->Content menus/modules.
You can access their options via the menu Display->Content menus/modules.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Rollerskate
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 164
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 10 months ago #29692
by Rollerskate
Replied by Rollerskate on topic Re: Thumbnail size?
Ok, that helped. I appreciate it.
Somehow I figured it out...I'm pretty sure I didn't do it the "right" way, but the end result on the site is what I want, so...yay
Somehow I figured it out...I'm pretty sure I didn't do it the "right" way, but the end result on the site is what I want, so...yay
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds