Skip to main content

HikaShop Content Module displays no products

More
14 years 10 months ago #29804 by lrazov
Hi Nicolas,

I an having a problem with HikaShop Content Module - I can't get it to display any products :-( I have attached a screen shot with my cofiguration for the module.

Do you have any suggestion on what could be configured wrong?

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29806 by nicolas
Hi,

Based on your settings, that module will only display products which are in the default main category called "product category". Do you have any product in there ?
That might explain the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum