- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Views - Which one?
14 years 10 months ago #29818
by tilomoz
Views - Which one? was created by tilomoz
Hi
Is there a location / document that explains what each of the views are? At the moment I am stumbling around using snippets from forum threads, however I am sure there must be something.
Thanks
Is there a location / document that explains what each of the views are? At the moment I am stumbling around using snippets from forum threads, however I am sure there must be something.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29830
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Views - Which one?
Hi,
There are too much views and some are changed/added for each release. So there is no documentation which explains all of them.
However, you can easily find out what you want:
on each page, when SEF is deactivated on your website, if you look at the URL in your browser, you will see the parameters ctrl and task.
ctrl defines the view and task defines the file. That way, you can find the corresponding view file in the menu Display->Views.
There are too much views and some are changed/added for each release. So there is no documentation which explains all of them.
However, you can easily find out what you want:
on each page, when SEF is deactivated on your website, if you look at the URL in your browser, you will see the parameters ctrl and task.
ctrl defines the view and task defines the file. That way, you can find the corresponding view file in the menu Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29850
by tilomoz
Replied by tilomoz on topic Re: Views - Which one?
Fantastic. Many thanks.
I am so impressed with Hikashop so far.
I am so impressed with Hikashop so far.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds