- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 1
Multiple characteristics
14 years 10 months ago #30657
by bwalthew
Multiple characteristics was created by bwalthew
HI,
I have a simple product with two characteristics: quantity and colour.
I have made the two characteristics, added then to my product. When I add one, it works fine and I can edit the variables. When I then add a second characteristic and try to edit the variables, I only see the pervious characteristic' variables. I have tried adding them manually and with some fiddling around I seem to get them to work but have the following message on the product page:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_name in ......./joomla1.5/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php on line 771
I have tried everything and searched the forums - but no success. I am using the French language version if this makes any difference.
Would really appreciate your help and could send login details if that helps!
I have a simple product with two characteristics: quantity and colour.
I have made the two characteristics, added then to my product. When I add one, it works fine and I can edit the variables. When I then add a second characteristic and try to edit the variables, I only see the pervious characteristic' variables. I have tried adding them manually and with some fiddling around I seem to get them to work but have the following message on the product page:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_name in ......./joomla1.5/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php on line 771
I have tried everything and searched the forums - but no success. I am using the French language version if this makes any difference.
Would really appreciate your help and could send login details if that helps!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Archy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30717
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Multiple characteristics
Hi,
You should add both characteristics at the same time and it should work.
If you have a problem with the display of characteristics of a product, you should follow the documentation here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#characteristics
You should add both characteristics at the same time and it should work.
If you have a problem with the display of characteristics of a product, you should follow the documentation here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#characteristics
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds