Skip to main content

What is this Warning Message?

More
14 years 10 months ago #31134 by eng
I get this warning message, when I go to the product page. What is it and what do I need to do to get rid of it.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied ... (see the attached file)

I am using Hikashop v1.5.4

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #31152 by nicolas
Hi,

That error comes form the function getTableColumns of the joomla mysqli driver.HikaShop never uses that function.
So I don't know the cause of the problem.
What you can do is to edit that file and just before that link, you can add the line:
if(!is_array($fields)) return $fields;

That will remove the error message.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #31162 by eng
If this is not really critical I can live with a message. I don't really know how to get in to view this link, unless you think differently.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #31181 by nicolas
You can edit that file via FTP using filezilla for example.
It's not critical at all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum