- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
can`t get it working
- wernerdebrauwer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 10 months ago #31175
by wernerdebrauwer
can`t get it working was created by wernerdebrauwer
I keep getting this message when I go to my shopping cart
Notice: Undefined variable: same_address in C:\wamp\www\webwinkel\components\com_hikashop\views\checkout\tmpl\address_view.php on line 81
what am I doing wrong ??
Notice: Undefined variable: same_address in C:\wamp\www\webwinkel\components\com_hikashop\views\checkout\tmpl\address_view.php on line 81
what am I doing wrong ??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31201
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: can`t get it working
That's because you apparently have a user without any address.
Just change the line:
<?php $html = $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('HIKA_NEW'),'new',$this->params,'','var link = document.getElementById(\'hikashop_checkout_'. $this->type.'_address_new_link\'); if(link) return hikashopEditAddress(link,'.(int)$same_address.',true); return false;');
to:
<?php $html = $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('HIKA_NEW'),'new',$this->params,'','var link = document.getElementById(\'hikashop_checkout_'. $this->type.'_address_new_link\'); if(link) return hikashopEditAddress(link,'.(int)@$same_address.',true); return false;');
in that file via FTP and the message won't be displayed anymore.
Just change the line:
<?php $html = $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('HIKA_NEW'),'new',$this->params,'','var link = document.getElementById(\'hikashop_checkout_'. $this->type.'_address_new_link\'); if(link) return hikashopEditAddress(link,'.(int)$same_address.',true); return false;');
to:
<?php $html = $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('HIKA_NEW'),'new',$this->params,'','var link = document.getElementById(\'hikashop_checkout_'. $this->type.'_address_new_link\'); if(link) return hikashopEditAddress(link,'.(int)@$same_address.',true); return false;');
in that file via FTP and the message won't be displayed anymore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wernerdebrauwer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 9 months ago #31218
by wernerdebrauwer
Replied by wernerdebrauwer on topic Re: can`t get it working
Nicolas, thank you for your answer.
Indeed that was the problem, no address, because I made a new user through the joomla controle panel.
It works now
Indeed that was the problem, no address, because I made a new user through the joomla controle panel.
It works now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds