Skip to main content

Add To Card without Quantity

More
14 years 9 months ago #31532 by knox1337
Hey Guys, i'm new with using joomla and hikashop:) First I have to say that Hikashop is very great and easy tu run:)

I have am problem with the Add_to_cart field I want to delete the Field where you can change the quantity I What that the quantity is always one so that there is only a add to card butto where can set this ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #31562 by nicolas
For that, you should change the option "Display the quantity field on the product page" to "normal input" in the Display tab of the configuration and you won't get the quantity box next to the add to cart button.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum