- Posts: 65
- Thank you received: 0
Cart Module not showing title
14 years 9 months ago #33925
by soheilom
Cart Module not showing title was created by soheilom
I have a cart module and I have it set t show title in the module settings but as you can see here the title is now showing?
WHY?? Please Help, I need the title to show.
WHY?? Please Help, I need the title to show.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33926
by soheilom
Replied by soheilom on topic Re: Cart Module not showing title
I forgot, here is a link to the store
galeriadeartepedropena.com/tienda
galeriadeartepedropena.com/tienda
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #33960
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cart Module not showing title
Module titles are displayed by your template chrome.
If the option is turned on and that you still don't see the module title, you should seek advice to your template provider.
More information on that here: docs.joomla.org/Module_chrome
If the option is turned on and that you still don't see the module title, you should seek advice to your template provider.
More information on that here: docs.joomla.org/Module_chrome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds