- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Single dropdown order
14 years 8 months ago #34058
by oleg1411
Single dropdown order was created by oleg1411
Hi,
I'd like to sell my products to just few cities. But in the future I'd like to expand and add new ones.
Is there a way to sort values alphabeticly in Display>Custom fields>adress_city ? I have a single dropdown values.
thanks
I'd like to sell my products to just few cities. But in the future I'd like to expand and add new ones.
Is there a way to sort values alphabeticly in Display>Custom fields>adress_city ? I have a single dropdown values.
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34083
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Single dropdown order
Hi,
There is no ordering for now on custom fields dropdown values. That's on the todo list for 2012.
Otheriwse, you can either:
delete the values (empty them and save) and then add them back in the good order.
edit the custom field entry in the hikashop_field table and swap the values in the field_options column using phpmyadmin (be careful to copy/paste also the number of characters of each string when doing that).
There is no ordering for now on custom fields dropdown values. That's on the todo list for 2012.
Otheriwse, you can either:
delete the values (empty them and save) and then add them back in the good order.
edit the custom field entry in the hikashop_field table and swap the values in the field_options column using phpmyadmin (be careful to copy/paste also the number of characters of each string when doing that).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds