- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Changes to Product Display setup
14 years 8 months ago #34590
by tinaflet
Changes to Product Display setup was created by tinaflet
I have two things I would like to change
1. In the product list page you have the button to 'choose options' which then takes you to the individual product page - could this button be changed to 'more information' or 'buy now'
2. On the products page I would like to change the order of information so I have Product Name, Price, Characteristics, Product Description, Options, Price with Options (in bold), Add to Cart Button
Thanks
1. In the product list page you have the button to 'choose options' which then takes you to the individual product page - could this button be changed to 'more information' or 'buy now'
2. On the products page I would like to change the order of information so I have Product Name, Price, Characteristics, Product Description, Options, Price with Options (in bold), Add to Cart Button
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34633
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Changes to Product Display setup
Hi,
1. You can change any text in HikaShop via a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
2. To change the information order on the product page, you need to edit the file "show" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and swap the different parts of the code.
1. You can change any text in HikaShop via a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
2. To change the information order on the product page, you need to edit the file "show" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and swap the different parts of the code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds