Skip to main content

Removing link on product in the checkout?

More
14 years 8 months ago #36145 by BismuthBullion
Hi, I will start off by saying how impressed I am with Hikashop! It's exactly what I was after! I have two questions. The first is; is it possible to remove the product link on the checkout page. If so how? The second is how do I change what the "registration" button says? I have attached a picture to show you what I mean.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #36190 by nicolas
Hi,

1. Yes, edit the file "cart" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views and change the line:
<a href="<?php echo hikashop_completeLink('product&task=show&cid='.$row->product_id.$url_itemid);?>" ><?php echo $row->product_name; ?></a>

by:
<?php echo $row->product_name; ?>

2. You can change any text in HikaShop via a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #36198 by BismuthBullion
Thanks for your quick reply. I completely removed that bit of code but it didn't seem to do anything. Was I supposed to change it to something in particular?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #36235 by nicolas
If that didn't change anything, it means that you edited that view file for another template than the template you're using on your front end. Please edit the correct view file and it will work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #36255 by BismuthBullion
THANKS!! Worked perfectly like you said! I have one last question. Is it possible to change the size of the thumbnail? Thanks so much for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #36298 by nicolas
There is no option for that.

You would have to edit the file "cart" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views and change the line:
<?php echo $this->image->display($image->file_path,true,$image->file_name,'style="margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:10px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle"'); ?>

to:
<?php echo $this->image->display($image->file_path,true,$image->file_name,'style="margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:10px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle"', '' , XXX, YYY); ?>

where XXX and YYY are the size in pixel of your thumbnails.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #43552 by ALEXIAC
Hello, I am posting my question here because it's related to this subject.
When I go to checkout, the price of the product is also displayed at the end of the product name, in addition with the Unit Price of the product. How can I remove this?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #43738 by nicolas
Could you give a link to your shop so that we can see that ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #43854 by ALEXIAC
Of course Nicolas. I am PM you the link.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #44041 by nicolas
Turn off the option "group options with products" in the Checkout tab of the configuration and that shoudl solve the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ALEXIAC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #44070 by ALEXIAC
That solved the problem.. Thank you Nicolas!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum