- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
[SOLVED] JFolder: :folder: Path is not a fo
- trogladyte
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #36913
by trogladyte
[SOLVED] JFolder: :folder: Path is not a fo was created by trogladyte
EDIT: I upgraded to the latest version of HS (thought I had it seeing as I'd D/Led it just a few days ago). That fixed it. Version ending in "26".
I have installed the latest version of HS on the latest version of Joomla 1.7. I got no errors during install.
However, when I go to "Display" in the HS menu, I get the following error:
JFolder: :folder: Path is not a folder. Path: /home/my_directory_name/public_html/my_clients_name/templates/my_template_name/html/com_hikashop/
Checking in FTP, there is no folder com_hikashop there. What's gone wrong here? I did a reinstall over the top of the original install but that changed nothing.
I have installed the latest version of HS on the latest version of Joomla 1.7. I got no errors during install.
However, when I go to "Display" in the HS menu, I get the following error:
JFolder: :folder: Path is not a folder. Path: /home/my_directory_name/public_html/my_clients_name/templates/my_template_name/html/com_hikashop/
Checking in FTP, there is no folder com_hikashop there. What's gone wrong here? I did a reinstall over the top of the original install but that changed nothing.
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by trogladyte.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36918
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: [SOLVED] JFolder: :folder: Path is not a fo
Yes, we made a new release yesterday. So you won't have the problem with the latest version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39735
by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Re: [SOLVED] JFolder: :folder: Path is not a fo
Is there a new release? I must have missed the email...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39744
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: [SOLVED] JFolder: :folder: Path is not a fo
We didn't send any email for that new release so far.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39761
by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Re: [SOLVED] JFolder: :folder: Path is not a fo
Ah, I see. Is the review system in this release? I have had a look around and can't see it in the back end
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39765
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: [SOLVED] JFolder: :folder: Path is not a fo
Next release
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39766
by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Re: [SOLVED] JFolder: :folder: Path is not a fo
Awesome! Thanks so much for all your hard work
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds