- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
Change size of image on cart page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I tried:
and
Both not working
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you don't see any difference, it's probably because you're editing the file for another template that the template you're using on your front end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: The second one is definitely not ok. The first one should work.
If you don't see any difference, it's probably because you're editing the file for another template that the template you're using on your front end.
Ah, you'r right. It's working now.
Thanks.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
sorry to scotch onto this post, however it seems appropriate....
I am trying to achieve the same (reduced image size in cart) and am in the checkout/cart.php on the right template however things seem to have evolved since this post was created and the code edit suggested doesn't seem relevant anymore - gone responsive
kindly
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
A solution can be to use some CSS code to reduce the product images through your checkout cart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
have you got an url to the web page issue ?
Regard's
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Regards
Martyn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
On which area do you want to change the images size ?
The cart display page ? The checkout cart view ? The HikaShop cart module ?
On the checkout, it's that CSS you can add:
.hikashop_product_checkout_cart_image{ width: 50px !important; height: 50px !important; }
Mohamed already posted a link of the documentation explaining how to add such CSS in HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/support/153-customize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you for the reply, I had managed to answer my own question after posting. I am fairly new to CSS etc so didn't understand the datails of Mohamed's link but have now worked it out. It was the checkout cart view that I needed to change.
Many Thanks
Martyn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.