- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Three quetions
- izonevision
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #38445
by izonevision
Three quetions was created by izonevision
Hi:
I would like to change the "items in stock" statement. Where can I find it in the php files?
I have customized the CSS but the changes do not appear at the frontend. Why?
Can I change the size of the template to allow text next to the product picture?
website " www.izonevision.com/index.php/sales/prod...-northern-italy-1991 "
Thanks for a very complete application. I will be purchasing after awhile.
Robert
I would like to change the "items in stock" statement. Where can I find it in the php files?
I have customized the CSS but the changes do not appear at the frontend. Why?
Can I change the size of the template to allow text next to the product picture?
website " www.izonevision.com/index.php/sales/prod...-northern-italy-1991 "
Thanks for a very complete application. I will be purchasing after awhile.
Robert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38567
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Three quetions
Hi,
By default stock quantity for product is "unlimited" and if the stock is "unlimited", it is not show in the product page.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...form.html#additional
About CSS, you have to edit the front end CSS file.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...shop-config.html#css
For the product picture, you can change the CSS or modify the "product show" ("product show_default" since HikaShop 1.5.6) view.
Regards,
By default stock quantity for product is "unlimited" and if the stock is "unlimited", it is not show in the product page.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...form.html#additional
Quantity : The quantity in stock for the product. Unless the quantity is unlimited, people won't be able to buy over the stock and each time an order is made with this product, the stock will be adjusted. When an order is cancelled (there is an option in the configuration page to set the statuses involved), the stock will be restored.
About CSS, you have to edit the front end CSS file.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...shop-config.html#css
For the product picture, you can change the CSS or modify the "product show" ("product show_default" since HikaShop 1.5.6) view.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds