- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Category and Product Listing
14 years 7 months ago #38984
by wap
Category and Product Listing was created by wap
Not properly list category relevant products, when I make a product list
I test for Joomla 2.5
I test for Joomla 2.5
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39081
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category and Product Listing
It works fine on our end.
Please follow the tutorial there in order to create your menu:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
Please follow the tutorial there in order to create your menu:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39105
by wap
Replied by wap on topic Re: Category and Product Listing
Nop it's still not list the category relevant products
I can show u live installation ...
are there any way to contact u nicolas??
I can show u live installation ...
are there any way to contact u nicolas??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39196
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category and Product Listing
Yes. That will be simpler. You can use our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/contact-us.html
www.hikashop.com/en/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39231
by wap
Replied by wap on topic Re: Category and Product Listing
thanks ....
I send admin u/p via that form
I send admin u/p via that form
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39355
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category and Product Listing
That's actually quite simple.
You don't have any products under your main category, that's why it's not displaying any products.
If you want to display products from sub categories, you need to change the option "sub element filter" to "all sub elements" in the hikashop options of your menu (you can find that screen via the menu Display->Content menus by editing your menu).
You don't have any products under your main category, that's why it's not displaying any products.
If you want to display products from sub categories, you need to change the option "sub element filter" to "all sub elements" in the hikashop options of your menu (you can find that screen via the menu Display->Content menus by editing your menu).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39459
by wap
Replied by wap on topic Re: Category and Product Listing
Thanks Lot
:laugh:
:laugh:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39555
by wap
Replied by wap on topic Re: Category and Product Listing
yes I need to list only products from sub categories. And also I change the menu option base on above reply. but it seems list all the product at the system.
I send testing site link ple see it and advice me ...
And also there is installation issue on com_hikashop_starter_1.5.6_2012-02-14.zip release
thanks
I send testing site link ple see it and advice me ...
And also there is installation issue on com_hikashop_starter_1.5.6_2012-02-14.zip release
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39718
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category and Product Listing
In your menu you need to select the category your want in the menu "associated category", on the same screen as the "sub element filter" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39730
by wap
Replied by wap on topic Re: Category and Product Listing
Yes I selected "associated category" too but result is same .....
can u see wt happen there...
can u see wt happen there...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39868
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category and Product Listing
I created two links:
1 cateogry listing
1 products listing for one category
on your website. It's working great. Nothing special, I just did like explained in the tutorial:
create a new menu, select the type, enter a name, save, go in the hikashop options, change the associated category and save.
1 cateogry listing
1 products listing for one category
on your website. It's working great. Nothing special, I just did like explained in the tutorial:
create a new menu, select the type, enter a name, save, go in the hikashop options, change the associated category and save.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39885
by wap
Replied by wap on topic Re: Category and Product Listing
Yes it's my issue ...
I always use left side Folder tree to select associated category but just now I realize it's wrong method.
Proper method is, select associated category from right sited listing ....
thanks for your kind support ...
Cheers
I always use left side Folder tree to select associated category but just now I realize it's wrong method.
Proper method is, select associated category from right sited listing ....
thanks for your kind support ...
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds