- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
Front End CSS
- yellowhousejake
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #39815
by yellowhousejake
Front End CSS was created by yellowhousejake
I see this often, "the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration".
I do not have that in my display tab. I am trying to simply make the required field asterisk red with a bit of css.
Thanks,
Dave
I do not have that in my display tab. I am trying to simply make the required field asterisk red with a bit of css.
Thanks,
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39993
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Front End CSS
It's not possible that you don't have the CSS edition interface in the Display tab of the configuration 
Please do a screenshot.
Please do a screenshot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- yellowhousejake
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #40403
by yellowhousejake
Replied by yellowhousejake on topic Re: Front End CSS
Display tab, in the configuration section, NOT the top display tab. I found it.
Seems it would make a lot more sense to put the CSS in the top level display along with the html for editing. That is where I expected it to be, everything else is located where I would expect.
Thank you,
DAve
Seems it would make a lot more sense to put the CSS in the top level display along with the html for editing. That is where I expected it to be, everything else is located where I would expect.
Thank you,
DAve
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40584
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Front End CSS
Thank you for your input.
That's a good idea. We'll keep that in mind for the future.
That's a good idea. We'll keep that in mind for the future.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds