Skip to main content

PRICE WITH VAT

More
14 years 6 months ago #41408 by ginko2005
PRICE WITH VAT was created by ginko2005
IN WWW.SINTESYS.BS.IT WHEN I GOTO CATEGORY I SEE PRODUCTS PRICE VAT INCLUDED THEN I GO TO PRODOCT DETAIL AND I FIND PRICE VAT EXLUDED.
HOW CAN I SHOW IN CATEGORY LAYOUT THE PRICE VAT EXCLUDED?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #41589 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: PRICE WITH VAT
Hi,

You should press on your caps lock key so that you don't write everything in capital letters.


You should edit your menus and modules via the menu Display->content menus/modules of HikaShop and make sure that their "show taxed price" option is set to "no".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum