- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
When trying to import 400 products hikashop dies
- linorabolini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #42593
by linorabolini
When trying to import 400 products hikashop dies was created by linorabolini
Hi guys, I've sorted diversity of problems configuring hikashop but unfortunately I'm facing another one:
I'm trying to import more than 400 products into hikashop and it consumes a lot of RAM and it breaks up. Just because of RAM or timeout.
The problem is that I have more than 100.000 products to import, and I can't figure out a way to do it without hundreds of import cycles.
If you guys know a solution , please let me know
Thanks for your help
I'm trying to import more than 400 products into hikashop and it consumes a lot of RAM and it breaks up. Just because of RAM or timeout.
The problem is that I have more than 100.000 products to import, and I can't figure out a way to do it without hundreds of import cycles.
If you guys know a solution , please let me know
Thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42729
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: When trying to import 400 products hikashop dies
You could increase the max_execution_timeout and memory_limit options of your PHP temporarily in order to import all your products.
If you can't do that on your online website, you can always do it on your local computer and export export/import the hikashop product/price/category... tables back on your online website.
If you can't do that on your online website, you can always do it on your local computer and export export/import the hikashop product/price/category... tables back on your online website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #43313
by sharq
Replied by sharq on topic Re: When trying to import 400 products hikashop dies
My default memory limit in PHP is 128M. I changed it 1128M and tried to import the exported file from the demo site:
Allowed memory size of 1.283.457.024 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 261.904 bytes) in...
More then 1 Gigabyte is not enough?? It's not a memory leak?? How can I import then? :SSS I dont have more space on localhost :OOO
Is there any other solution?
Thanks
SQ
Allowed memory size of 1.283.457.024 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 261.904 bytes) in...
More then 1 Gigabyte is not enough?? It's not a memory leak?? How can I import then? :SSS I dont have more space on localhost :OOO
Is there any other solution?
Thanks
SQ
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by sharq.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43482
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: When trying to import 400 products hikashop dies
No, 128M should be more than enough.
The problem must come from the CSV. The format must not be compatible with what HikaShop expects and thus it loops on something and eat up all the resources allocated.
You should check your CSV against an exported CSV of HikaShop to make sure that the column names are correct and that the data is too.
The problem must come from the CSV. The format must not be compatible with what HikaShop expects and thus it loops on something and eat up all the resources allocated.
You should check your CSV against an exported CSV of HikaShop to make sure that the column names are correct and that the data is too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #43492
by sharq
Replied by sharq on topic Re: When trying to import 400 products hikashop dies
Thanks your answer, i will try soon! 
(Sorted.: There was syntax error in the code
)
(Sorted.: There was syntax error in the code
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by sharq.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds