- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
Discount price problem
14 years 6 months ago #42959
by maison05
Discount price problem was created by maison05
I just purchased the essential package and encountered some problems.
I'm using J2.5.2 and the latest Essential package.
I managed to change the discount price display to SGD$ 225.00 [strike]SGD$ 300.00[/strike] each on the product listing page. But in the individual product listing page, it still shows SGD$ 225.00 -75.00 SGD$ each.
1. I would like both places to show:
Price: SGD$ 225.00 each
([strike]SGD$ 300.00[/strike])
Discount SGD $75
Is this possible? If yes, can you give me instructions on what to edit? I tried following the instructions you gave to others with similar issues but it didn't work.
2. If the above cannot work, I will settle for both places show: SGD$ 225.00 each ([strike]SGD$ 300.00[/strike])
What should I edit?
3. Also, in all places, I would like to take out the "-" (minus sign) in front of all the discounts. That minus sign doesn't make sense at its present location and confuses buyers. Where should I edit this "-" sign out?
4. I would also like to turn off the "items in stock" on both product listing page and individual product page. Where to turn it off?
Testing environment:
Product listing page: s179343531.onlinehome.us/Joomla25_1234B/index.php/shop-all
Individual product page: s179343531.onlinehome.us/Joomla25_1234B/...ptop-camera-backpack
I'm using J2.5.2 and the latest Essential package.
I managed to change the discount price display to SGD$ 225.00 [strike]SGD$ 300.00[/strike] each on the product listing page. But in the individual product listing page, it still shows SGD$ 225.00 -75.00 SGD$ each.
1. I would like both places to show:
Price: SGD$ 225.00 each
([strike]SGD$ 300.00[/strike])
Discount SGD $75
Is this possible? If yes, can you give me instructions on what to edit? I tried following the instructions you gave to others with similar issues but it didn't work.
2. If the above cannot work, I will settle for both places show: SGD$ 225.00 each ([strike]SGD$ 300.00[/strike])
What should I edit?
3. Also, in all places, I would like to take out the "-" (minus sign) in front of all the discounts. That minus sign doesn't make sense at its present location and confuses buyers. Where should I edit this "-" sign out?
4. I would also like to turn off the "items in stock" on both product listing page and individual product page. Where to turn it off?
Testing environment:
Product listing page: s179343531.onlinehome.us/Joomla25_1234B/index.php/shop-all
Individual product page: s179343531.onlinehome.us/Joomla25_1234B/...ptop-camera-backpack
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43100
by maison05
Replied by maison05 on topic Re: Discount price problem
Any assistance?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43107
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discount price problem
Hi,
1.
You can do that by editing the file "listing_price" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views. Doing what you want is quite involved so you need to know programming for that.
2.
You should change the "show discounted price" option in the Display tab of the configuration for that so that you get the same display on the product page.
3.
If you want, you can remove the - sign in the options of your currency via the menu System->Currencies.
4.
You can add the CSS code below in the CSS front end file of HikaShop that can be edited via the Display tab of the configuration:
.hikashop_product_stock_count{ display:none; }
1.
You can do that by editing the file "listing_price" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views. Doing what you want is quite involved so you need to know programming for that.
2.
You should change the "show discounted price" option in the Display tab of the configuration for that so that you get the same display on the product page.
3.
If you want, you can remove the - sign in the options of your currency via the menu System->Currencies.
4.
You can add the CSS code below in the CSS front end file of HikaShop that can be edited via the Display tab of the configuration:
.hikashop_product_stock_count{ display:none; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43226
by maison05
Replied by maison05 on topic Re: Discount price problem
Managed to get it to show:
Price: SGD$ 225.00 each
(SGD$ 300.00)
Discount SGD $75
Thanks for your assistance. Just a note, make sure you choose the correct template to edit.
Price: SGD$ 225.00 each
(SGD$ 300.00)
Discount SGD $75
Thanks for your assistance. Just a note, make sure you choose the correct template to edit.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49352
by pezhardie
Replied by pezhardie on topic Re: Discount price problem
Hi Maison,
Are you able to post an example of the code you used in this file. I have had a few cracks at it but I am very new to Php and break the software each time.
Thanks in advance
Pez
Are you able to post an example of the code you used in this file. I have had a few cracks at it but I am very new to Php and break the software each time.
Thanks in advance
Pez
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds