- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Content Module Goes to different link?
14 years 6 months ago #43415
by bvann
Content Module Goes to different link? was created by bvann
Hi, First off Hikashop has set up wonderfully, but I cannot seem to figure something out.. And its driving me crazy!
I set up a content module on the front page as FEATURED PRODUCTS, when you click on the product the link is totally different and it doesnt load the page correctly Here is the example:
WHEN the product is clicked:
correct URL:
binksbaits.com/index.php/shop/product/2-binks-bully-frog
INSTEAD incorrect URL:
binksbaits.com/index.php/component/hikas...t/2-binks-bully-frog
Is there something that I am missing, Any help would be appreciated! THANKS
I set up a content module on the front page as FEATURED PRODUCTS, when you click on the product the link is totally different and it doesnt load the page correctly Here is the example:
WHEN the product is clicked:
correct URL:
binksbaits.com/index.php/shop/product/2-binks-bully-frog
INSTEAD incorrect URL:
binksbaits.com/index.php/component/hikas...t/2-binks-bully-frog
Is there something that I am missing, Any help would be appreciated! THANKS
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43584
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Content Module Goes to different link?
You need to set the "menu" option of the hikashop options of your module to your "shop" menu. Then the links of the products of your featured products module should use the same SEF alias and thus look the same.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds