- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal details of the order
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #43775
by codewarrior
Paypal details of the order was created by codewarrior
Hi,
The paypal plugin has a "Send details of the order" option.
When I put it on, the messages are not quite well translated.
Is it possible to change these detailed informations, or is it done by Paypal ?
Regards.
The paypal plugin has a "Send details of the order" option.
When I put it on, the messages are not quite well translated.
Is it possible to change these detailed informations, or is it done by Paypal ?
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43783
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal details of the order
What messages are you talking about ?
All the texts in HikaShop can be overridden via a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/fr/download/languages.html#modify
If the text is not there, then it means that it's coming from PayPal and thus not translatable from your website.
All the texts in HikaShop can be overridden via a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/fr/download/languages.html#modify
If the text is not there, then it means that it's coming from PayPal and thus not translatable from your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #43850
by codewarrior
Replied by codewarrior on topic Re: Paypal details of the order
I know and I already modified some strings.
My cart is the following :
and Paypal displays :
These texts are at least in french not explicits :
1)Numéro d'objet is the product code,
2)Labels for prices without and VAT included are not explicits
I didn't find labels in HikaShop files, so I suppose it's Paypal.
Because it's confusing for customers, I prefer not using this Paypal plugin option ;-((
Regards
My cart is the following :
and Paypal displays :
These texts are at least in french not explicits :
1)Numéro d'objet is the product code,
2)Labels for prices without and VAT included are not explicits
I didn't find labels in HikaShop files, so I suppose it's Paypal.
Because it's confusing for customers, I prefer not using this Paypal plugin option ;-((
Regards
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by codewarrior.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44037
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal details of the order
Indeed, that interface is displayed by PayPal. So there is nothing we can do for you here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: codewarrior
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 months ago #44079
by codewarrior
Replied by codewarrior on topic Re: Paypal details of the order
Sorry for that ! and for Paypal !
Regards
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds