- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
center the image categories
- PaoloHikaShop
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #43839
by PaoloHikaShop
center the image categories was created by PaoloHikaShop
Hello, thank you for the above explanation. I wonder how I can do
to center on the page images of the products. I created 10 categories and arranged
in 5 columns and 2 lines, everything works except that they are aligned left and I can not put
the center. Can you help me? Hello again thanks Paul.
to center on the page images of the products. I created 10 categories and arranged
in 5 columns and 2 lines, everything works except that they are aligned left and I can not put
the center. Can you help me? Hello again thanks Paul.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44033
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: center the image categories
Could you give a link to that page so that we can see it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PaoloHikaShop
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 months ago #44087
by PaoloHikaShop
Replied by PaoloHikaShop on topic Re: center the image categories
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44350
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: center the image categories
We'll have to look at the HMTL and CSS of your website in order to give you the exact CSS code you can add to do that.
The screenshots are not enough for figure that out unfortunately. Please reply back once you're website is online (you can put it in maintenance so that only administrators can see it) so that we can have a look.
The screenshots are not enough for figure that out unfortunately. Please reply back once you're website is online (you can put it in maintenance so that only administrators can see it) so that we can have a look.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds