How do I remove Copyright info
14 years 6 months ago #44188
by BarBomb
How do I remove Copyright info was created by BarBomb
I have paid for the business version of Hikashop and do not care for the copyright link on all the pages. Where can I remove this and how?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44203
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I remove Copyright info
You can turn off the "Show footer" option of the Display tab of the configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BarBomb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44248
by BarBomb
Replied by BarBomb on topic Re: How do I remove Copyright info
Thanks for the quick response. Could you please provide me with some information regarding my other post as well? It is holding up production of a website I am working on. 
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/44111...gory-to-another.html Thank you!

www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/44111...gory-to-another.html Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds