Skip to main content

Product review?

More
14 years 6 months ago #44612 by imssupply77074
Do anyone know what date the new release from hikashop that will have product review will be coming out?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #44773 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product review?
Yes. It will be release the 14th of march 2012 ie. more than a week ago ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #44780 by imssupply77074
Replied by imssupply77074 on topic Re: Product review?
What do I need to do to be able to download the update

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #44784 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product review?
Go in the menu Components->HikaShop->Update/About us in your back end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #45426 by jberry210490
Replied by jberry210490 on topic Re: Product review?
Hi there,

I'm interested in this update as well. I can't see how to activate product reviews though. Or for that matter, how to handle any submodules in the product diplay pages. I see there are two empty divs, hikashop_external_comments and hikashop_submodules, but I can't see how to put anything in them.

Any help with getting functionality into the product pages would be great!

Jonathan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #45428 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product review?
In the configuration of HikaShop, you will have a "Vote" tab where you can configure the "reviews" feature.

You can put hikashop content modules under the product page with the option "Modules under the product page" in the Display tab of the configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jberry210490

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #45432 by jberry210490
Replied by jberry210490 on topic Re: Product review?
Brilliant, thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #45444 by jberry210490
Replied by jberry210490 on topic Re: Product review?
Just another question... How does the super user delete reviews?

Jonathan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #45464 by jberry210490
Replied by jberry210490 on topic Re: Product review?
No worries, I've found how to delete posts in the back end. Suggested feature for the next update would be allowing registered users to delete their own comments. If this is easy to do using php, I would like to give it a go myself. I have some experience with php, I'm just unsure of which hikashop methods there are and how I should use them.

Jonathan
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by jberry210490.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #45503 by zlenko
Replied by zlenko on topic Re: Product review?
Product review not support rich snippets ?
www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets

my project ibaby.com.ua

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #45506 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product review?
Hi,

Comments can be managed via the "Vote" menu in HikaShop.

On the front end, there is no option for the users themselves to change/delete their comments.
If you do it yourself, you can edit the file "listing" of the view "vote" via the menu Display->Views in order to add a delete link.
The deletion itself can be done like that:
$voteClass = hikashop_get('class.vote');
$voteClass->delete(array($vote_id));

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #228101 by mardhiah
Replied by mardhiah on topic Re: Product review?
Hello! I have enabled the configuration for the review where only customers who bought the item is allowed to submit their review. I changed the 'choose the access level for votes or comments' to 'bought' but it does not work. i am able to submit reviews for all the products.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #228122 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Product review?
Hi,

With which account are you able to submit reviews for all products ?
Which HikaShop version number are you using ?
Please provide more details about your website and his configuration ; you can also create a new topic in order to not continue on a very old topic (almost 4 years old...)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #228222 by mardhiah
Replied by mardhiah on topic Re: Product review?
I used the super user account. I'm using hikashop 2.6.1 and joomla 2.5.28. This is the configuration I did.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #228367 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Product review?
Hi,

Do you have any view overrides on the views "vote / form" and "vote / mini" ?
If it is, please backup them and remove the override.

www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/s...ize-the-display.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #228387 by mardhiah
Replied by mardhiah on topic Re: Product review?
thank you for the reply. may i know what should i change? or what it should be? Thanks a ton!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #228392 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Product review?
Hi,

First of all, do you have overrides ?

If yes, when removing them does that solve the issue ?
It it is, so I can't reply to your question as I don't know what you have edited.

If no overrides, so I will need a backend and FTP access.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum