- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
Watermark on imported images
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #45081
by vaclav
Watermark on imported images was created by vaclav
Hello,
I would like to ask you if the watermark is added to images which I upload via FTP to HikaShop images directory and then import products to which these images should be attached. Or does HikaShop add the watermark only to product images uploaded to products when creating them directly in backend?
To ask more clearly
- is watermark attaching to products created via CVS import?
Thanks
Vaclav
I would like to ask you if the watermark is added to images which I upload via FTP to HikaShop images directory and then import products to which these images should be attached. Or does HikaShop add the watermark only to product images uploaded to products when creating them directly in backend?
To ask more clearly
Thanks
Vaclav
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by vaclav.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45214
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Watermark on imported images
Watermark is only added to images with you upload them via the interface.
We don't do it for the import because it would consume too much resources.
We don't do it for the import because it would consume too much resources.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vaclav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds