Skip to main content

DJ image slider

More
14 years 5 months ago #45333 by shiri
DJ image slider was created by shiri
Hi,

I have DJ image slider on my homepage.When I put the mouse over one the pictures on the slide I can't click on any to get the link to the product page of the image.I don't know what do I miss.Please see attached.Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #45335 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: DJ image slider
You shoudl change the slider source so that it uses your slides and not the folder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #45337 by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: DJ image slider
You're right! Thanks a bunch :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum