- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
About "Product Page - Personalized Layout" on Demo
14 years 5 months ago #45982
by savio
About "Product Page - Personalized Layout" on Demo was created by savio
From other threads and my own experience, I understand this feature is currently _not_ included even in your Business package. In fact, this is also a key feature that caught my eyes before I paid (for the business version cause I think it should include everything).
Any chance that you will develop a plug-in for this feature within one year of time so that I can get this upgrade before my subscription expire? :blush:
Besides this, everything is fine. And thanks a lot for all other quick updates you've worked on.
Any chance that you will develop a plug-in for this feature within one year of time so that I can get this upgrade before my subscription expire? :blush:
Besides this, everything is fine. And thanks a lot for all other quick updates you've worked on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #45987
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: About "Product Page - Personalized Layout" on Demo
That feature is included in all the versions of HikaShop.
You can personalize the layout of your product pages by editing the file "show_default" of your front end template via the menu Display->Views.
You can personalize the layout of your product pages by editing the file "show_default" of your front end template via the menu Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #46002
by savio
Replied by savio on topic Re: About "Product Page - Personalized Layout" on Demo
Sorry I did not make myself clear. I mean the tab feature showed below.
I notice in the description field of that product on your Demo site, there is {tab=Description}
I had used a virtuamart template that use this approach (a plug-in plus {} brackets in desc field) to deliver such feature on a Joomla1.5 website. That's why I thought it is included in your Business version.
I notice in the description field of that product on your Demo site, there is {tab=Description}
I had used a virtuamart template that use this approach (a plug-in plus {} brackets in desc field) to deliver such feature on a Joomla1.5 website. That's why I thought it is included in your Business version.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by savio.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46004
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: About "Product Page - Personalized Layout" on Demo
The tabs system can be done with ANY version of HikaShop by using the "tabber" plugin:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/news-di...contents-panel/14493
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/news-di...contents-panel/14493
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46014
by savio
Replied by savio on topic Re: About "Product Page - Personalized Layout" on Demo
Million Thanks. You're marvellous. :woohoo:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds