- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
'Hover' photos
- countryalliance
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago #46362
by countryalliance
'Hover' photos was created by countryalliance
Hi all
Is it possible to set Hikashop to show photographs of items for sale by hovering (or clicking) on their images?
If it's relevant, I'm using Hikashop at www.countryalliance.org ('merchandise' page).
Also, how could I set up differential postage rates? I'd like to set up different postal rates per item rather than be cost or weight based(I've currently set a flat rate for all items)?
Thanks again!!
Cheers
Neil
Is it possible to set Hikashop to show photographs of items for sale by hovering (or clicking) on their images?
If it's relevant, I'm using Hikashop at www.countryalliance.org ('merchandise' page).
Also, how could I set up differential postage rates? I'd like to set up different postal rates per item rather than be cost or weight based(I've currently set a flat rate for all items)?
Thanks again!!
Cheers
Neil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46530
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 'Hover' photos
Hi,
Here is a thread talking about that:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/42708...-product-images.html
For postage per products, it will be possible in next release of HikaShop.
Here is a thread talking about that:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/42708...-product-images.html
For postage per products, it will be possible in next release of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- countryalliance
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago #46587
by countryalliance
Replied by countryalliance on topic Re: 'Hover' photos
Cool! Thanks very much for your help
Neil
Neil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds