- Posts: 130
- Thank you received: 1
Is this a Hikashop or template problem?
14 years 5 months ago #47225
by karolko
Is this a Hikashop or template problem? was created by karolko
Nicolas,
I have following problem:
I have configured hikashop content module to display carousel on my front page www.mephit.cz
One of the parameters that I have set for the module was "Show Title" = Yes, yet the title is not displaying.
Any advice? Hikashop problem? Template problem?
Thanks,
Karol
I have following problem:
I have configured hikashop content module to display carousel on my front page www.mephit.cz
One of the parameters that I have set for the module was "Show Title" = Yes, yet the title is not displaying.
Any advice? Hikashop problem? Template problem?
Thanks,
Karol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47274
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Is this a Hikashop or template problem?
Hi karolko,
You can edit the view of the Carousel. Go in HikaShop > Display > Views and the edit "product / carousel.php" file.
Past this line:
juste before:
You can change the HTML Tag if you want.
You can edit the view of the Carousel. Go in HikaShop > Display > Views and the edit "product / carousel.php" file.
Past this line:
Code:
echo '<h1 class="hikashop_carousel_title">'.$this->params->get('title').'</h1>';
juste before:
Code:
$mainDivName=$this->params->get('main_div_name');
You can change the HTML Tag if you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds