Skip to main content

Terms & Cond. HTML page instead of Article

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #47805 by BarBomb
Hello! I would like to make it so the Terms & Conditions link goes to a custom HTML page not a Joomla article. The reason for this is because the article styling is just all white and its probably easier to style a simple html page that pops up. I have tried putting www.google.com (for testing) in the field under Hikashop > Configuration where the article number goes in. Then I tried to remove

index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id='.$terms_article.'&tmpl=component

from Terms under Views. I can not get it to go to the webpage though. Is this possible?


$text = '<a href="'.JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id='.$terms_article.'&tmpl=component').'" class="modal" rel="{handler: \'iframe\', size: {x: 450, y: 480}}" target="_blank">'.$text.'</a>';

Any help on this would be awesome.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by BarBomb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #47928 by nicolas
You could do like that:
Code:
$text = '<a href="http://www.google.com" class="modal" rel="{handler: \'iframe\', size: {x: 450, y: 480}}" target="_blank">'.$text.'</a>';

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #48026 by BarBomb
Awesome. This works perfectly. Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum