- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
What code writes the product-code...
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #48247
by Micke_skane
What code writes the product-code... was created by Micke_skane
In the show_default.php there´s this code at the top of the page:
I want to know what php-file that populate the product-code on the frontend-page for the specific product.
Now there is a static word Art-Nr i the file but if I choose another charistic of the product the static word disappear.
So I thought that if create the Art-Nr-word in the product-code-file that wil solve the problem...
/Micke
Code:
<span id="hikashop_product_code_main" class="hikashop_product_code_main">
Art-Nr: <?php
echo $this->element->product_code;
?>
</span>
Now there is a static word Art-Nr i the file but if I choose another charistic of the product the static word disappear.
So I thought that if create the Art-Nr-word in the product-code-file that wil solve the problem...
/Micke
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Micke_skane.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48309
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: What code writes the product-code...
You should do the same modification in the file "show" of the view "product" where the variants product code is displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago #48411
by Micke_skane
Replied by Micke_skane on topic Re: What code writes the product-code...
Now It´s behaves like I wanted!
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds