- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
can't load thumbnails images
I can't resolve this issue even in hours of work... can you help me?
this is an example (products in category, the thumb of categories works)
www.erboristeriadellabasilica.com/integr...pparato-respiratorio
for now hikashop only displays categories thumbnails and the default barcode (wich I temporarily replaced with a customized one)
help me please... it's my mother's site :ohmy:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
By the way, your link is not working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
ps link here is working, I think this is an dns spread issue
EDIT:
media/com_hikashop/upload folder is full of images of products... so the problem i not here, and permissions are 755, so hika should have access to this directory..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
well: in file path column I can see the file name, and not the entire path. So I suppose the hikashop search the image always in the same directory (you suggest me it's /media/com_hikashop/upload, but the file here exist).
In backend -> hikashop -> global configuration -> file the path for upload is media/com_hikashop/upload/ so everything should be right... but it still doesn't load...
I'm demotivated...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Indeed HikaShop searches for the file in the upload path of the configuration.
Do you see the image in the edition of the product in the back end ?
Do you have a line for it there even if it doesn't display the image ?
Could you do a screenshot maybe ?
If you click on the thumbnail on the product page, do you see the image in big ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
in the frontend/product page I can see the image and it zooms in popup, but (for layout purposes) I made it hidden via css (display: none - simply)...
the strange is: categories thumbnails works without problems.
here are two screens: one for category page and one for product page (the image in product page came up via the article in product description)
thx!
EDIT: ps. I changed the default barcode with the shop logo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You say that it works for the product page but not for the products listing page, is that right ? If so, did you edit some of the views of HikaShop ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
yes, I removed the image in product page via css, because like this I can compose every product layout in the article (in the screenshot, for example, there is a table with the candy on the left and the text on the right).
but in products listing the thumb doesn't load (and this problem happens only now that I'm on the new host company)..
and the incredible is that the categories listing works correctly, loading the relative thumbnails. :dry:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If I look at the image on the product page (here for example www.erboristeriadellabasilica.com/integr...3-echinaid-caramelle ), it's also the barcode image which is displayed. So it means that it really a problem with the image, not with the CSS changes you made.
Either the image is not in the folder, or it cannot be accessed, or something like that.
Could you give the exact name of the image file for that product so that we can check it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
the file name in database is: ec_caram.png
this name is written in the file_path column, the file_name column is empty.
file_id 379, file_ref_id 923 (the product id, this is exact)
I'm going crazy, thank you for now!!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you provide a back end access so that we can look at the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
ok, I'll send to you acces credentials in pvt - thx!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you try to turn on the "debug mode" option of the joomla configuration screen and they try again? That might display an error message. The access you provided does not allow us to do that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'file_ordering' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT * FROM sax_hikashop_file WHERE file_ref_id = 964 AND file_type='product' ORDER BY file_ordering, file_id
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/erborist/public_html/administrator/index.php:46
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/erborist/public_html/administrator/includes/application.php:153
3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/erborist/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:357
4 require_once() /home/erborist/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:388
5 JController->execute() /home/erborist/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/admin.hikashop.php:35
6 hikashopController->edit() /home/erborist/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:754
7 hikashopController->display() /home/erborist/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:838
8 JController->display() /home/erborist/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1032
9 ProductViewProduct->display() /home/erborist/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:715
10 ProductViewProduct->form() /home/erborist/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php:23
11 JDatabase->loadObjectList() /home/erborist/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php:236
12 JDatabaseMySQL->query() /home/erborist/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1071
13 JError::raiseError() /home/erborist/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:542
14 JError::raise() /home/erborist/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251
EDIT: also I gave you superuser access now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You have that problem:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...lity-issues.html#SQL
Please follow the instructions and run the query corresponding to that missing field via phpmyadmin and it will then work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.