- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 1
Show Hikashop products on Joomla homepage
14 years 5 months ago #48454
by chadders
Show Hikashop products on Joomla homepage was created by chadders
I'm new to Hikashop having previously used Virtuemart for ecommerce with Joomla. I'm sure this is really simple when you know how, but I haven't been able to find the answer.
I am using Joomla for the site home page and want to show a selection of products on the home page. I've tried the Hikashop Content Module but it won't show on the Joomla page. It shows on the shop pages.
I'd be really grateful for a pointer as to what I'm doing wrong.
I like what I've seen of Hikashop so far!
I am using Joomla for the site home page and want to show a selection of products on the home page. I've tried the Hikashop Content Module but it won't show on the Joomla page. It shows on the shop pages.
I'd be really grateful for a pointer as to what I'm doing wrong.
I like what I've seen of Hikashop so far!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48540
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Show Hikashop products on Joomla homepage
You should create a products listing module as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#products_module
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#products_module
The following user(s) said Thank You: tjharvey
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #48711
by chadders
Replied by chadders on topic Re: Show Hikashop products on Joomla homepage
Thanks for the support.
I'd managed to work out my own stupid mistake but great support anyway!
I'd managed to work out my own stupid mistake but great support anyway!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds