- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 0
BUG Nr.1 "Product link" doesn't work
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #48529
by XMAster
BUG Nr.1 "Product link" doesn't work was created by XMAster
I add a "link product" but I don't see any change in frontend.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by XMAster.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48604
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: "Product link" doesn't work
What is a "product link" for you ?
Please give more information so that we can help you
Please give more information so that we can help you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48615
by XMAster
Replied by XMAster on topic Re: "Product link" doesn't work
[backend] In the "product details" ---->on top right there is "categories" and below "linked products".
I have add a product linked but in the frontend I don't see any change
I have add a product linked but in the frontend I don't see any change
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48685
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: "Product link" doesn't work
Did you configure a related products listing module as explained in the documentation related to that area ?
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#related
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#related
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #48723
by XMAster
Replied by XMAster on topic Re: "Product link" doesn't work
In item product I view the right related product but when I'm in main category, I see also the products and this is wrong. Because I need to see only realated product.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by XMAster.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #48727
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: "Product link" doesn't work
That means that you modules the related module instead of adding it to the "modules under the product page" of the configuration, as explained in the documentation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #48732
by XMAster
Replied by XMAster on topic Re: "Product link" doesn't work
As your documentation, on field "content on product page", I set "related products".
In the product page I see the related product. OK
but when I am in a category, I see the same products listed on the side. And I don't need to displayed nothing.
In the product page I see the related product. OK
but when I am in a category, I see the same products listed on the side. And I don't need to displayed nothing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #48773
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: "Product link" doesn't work
Can you do a screenshot of the Display tab of the configuration and give a link to the products listing so that we can see that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #48785
by XMAster
Replied by XMAster on topic Re: "Product link" doesn't work
Product related = right
i47.tinypic.com/10d8ahz.jpg
but then I have this problema
i46.tinypic.com/258c9lh.jpg
i47.tinypic.com/10d8ahz.jpg
but then I have this problema
i46.tinypic.com/258c9lh.jpg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #48810
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: "Product link" doesn't work
From what I can see your module is published in a position of your template.
You should unpublish it and instead of adding it to the "modules under the product page" of the configuration.
You should unpublish it and instead of adding it to the "modules under the product page" of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50796
by XMAster
Replied by XMAster on topic Re: BUG Nr.1 "Product link" doesn't work
I almost wish I don't write in this forum because I'm really resigned.
The related product works fine in the product page. But in the upper category (which should to have all products) I see all new categories and the same category also in vertically layout.
So, I see double category.
The related product works fine in the product page. But in the upper category (which should to have all products) I see all new categories and the same category also in vertically layout.
So, I see double category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50816
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: BUG Nr.1 "Product link" doesn't work
Hard to say what configuration is wrong on your setup without looking at the page. Could you give a link to the page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds